From: Mohit Shah Shah
Sent:  26/04/2013, 7:27  pm
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] 2 questions about daily living skills

Hello AccessIndia comrades,

2 quick questions.
1. To those who live with their family: Do you put  food in your plate
yourself or do you take someone's assistance?
If you do it yourself, what method do you use for doing it?
2. This may be a dumb question, but how do you match your clothes?
One method is to put a pair in 1 clip and to make many such pairs for
a few days. But, then again, one needs sighted assistance to make the
pairs, so that somewhat defeats the purpose.
What sustainable solution would you suggest?

Regards,
MS