Dear Mohit,

To answer your questions on the subject, let me share some tips:

1.      To those who live with their family: do you put the food in plate
yourself or do you take someone's assistance?
A: Apart from using the tip that Ajay suggested, I hold the plate/bowl
in my left hand and try to put the food by feeling with the right hand
while dropping it into the plate to make sure that I do not put in
more than what is required.
This is slightly tricky and comes only through regular practise.

2. how do you match your clothes?
A: I suggest you to use a voice label which could be stuck to the
dress. I have not personally used it myself though. You could perhaps
contact Karishma Enterprises to find out more about this. Their phone
number is:
+91 22 22181853.
Hope this was of some help.

Regards,