Hey Buddy,

Your name on the mail brought smile on my face. I do take u seriously.

Do you know blind can lit a cigarette with a match stick, forget the lighter?

Sincere guys, i am not promoting smoking just re-emphasing what Ajay
and Zujar sir illustrated.

Some tricks, practice and exposure will make you master in independent
living. The key is “Sharmane ka nahin.”

Reg. pouring liquid at home; I don’t take so many precautions, but
Additionallly,  depend on my listening skills as liquid does make
different noise when on to filling up to the brim.

About clothes,
Imagine how many of feelable varieties you can hav:
Buttons, long sleeve, half sleve, textures, type of clothes; denim,
cotton, tericot etc.

DO struggle to keep my sox getting mixed up of one leg to another… hahaha,

Cheers

On 4/26/13, Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mohit,
> it depends on your touch sences.
> I remember the texture of lets say, red colored shirt, or any shirtif
> it is told by anybuddy.
> There is no special rocket science in it. In my school days, my
> friends used to mix and match my school bag with other buddies.
> And some times with girls as well.
> Because we used to have at least 3 to 4 types of common bags in our class.
> Then I used to  always win the bet in finding the correct bag for myself.
> Even today, my friends don't greet me untill, I recall them from their
> handshaik.
> I have a special texture identification of each and everything in my mind.
> It may be my dad's hand or our family car.
> I am not praising myself but, I am cunsiddered the best packer in my
> family.
> Even I pack for my dad a lot of times.
> I have only one line to say to all those people who might be reading this
> mail.
> The best way of independence is exposure not the technology.
> My personal views. didn't want to hert anybuddy.
> Regards
>
> On 4/26/13, Vamshi. G <gvamsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well, since I live with my parents all the time, I go to them for
>> matching cloths.  But when I have to go to some other place, I ask my
>> mother to keep pairs according to the matching in separate covers so
>> that I can take any cover and wear them.  I think you can implement
>> this at home also.
>>
>> On 4/26/13, Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala <zujarbri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I've always stayed with my family but there have been occasions when I
>>> had to dine on my own. My mom/wife inform me about where they keep the
>>> food for me in advance. I preferably pick a bigger plate/bowl so as to
>>> avoid spilling over and keep an additional plate underneath the spoon
>>> while pouring liquid/curry from the cooking vessel into my plate/bowl.
>>> They generally guide/assist me in preparing my plate at parties and
>>> family functions, the worst thing is that they need to tell me to
>>> straighten the plate a number of times as I don't balance it well. You
>>> do get liquid level indicators to help pour liquids into glasses and
>>> other containers.
>>>
>>> As far cloth pairing is concerned, I shop for myself with sighted
>>> assistance and mostly remember the combinations I get home. I ask my
>>> wife to mix and match pairs as per my liking and take her review on
>>> the selection. You can also get a colour recognizer for yourself to
>>> assist in this activity.
>>>
>>> Some tricks and confidence to do things helps you devise methods to
>>> live a highly independent life.

>>> --
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Zujar...
>>>
>>> An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
> [...]

“The waves breaking on the surface draw all the attention,
but it is the current beneath the water that determines your direction.”