Dear all,
Nice thread of discussion.
Well, being a late blind and now totally blind, I am able to match
colours of my kurties and jeans. Yes, its true once I have to ask all
colours which are on only one kurti, because nowadays drashes are in
maltipal colours. Even while shopping also I am habitual to ask which
portion is in which colour by touching all designs to my dear ones and
sales man/girl. Then after visualisation of colours and designs, no
problem in matching anytime ,even I am alone also at my home or during
some trainings.
Just for curiosity, I would like to know, how is it possible to
recognize colours of dress being a born blind? Means, how he/she can
know pink kurti/ti shirt is  full match with blue/black jeans.
At Vamshi, what’s reason regarding you have to put matching pairs in
covers when outside of home?

Bijal patel.