Yes, sir. I use the same technique. Additionally, different kinds of cloth can be recognized with the sense of touch. ----- Original Message ----- From: "amritpal singh" <amritpa...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] 2 questions about daily living skills

Many years ago, The same question was asked in the program "In Touch" broadcasted by BBC Radio. Some person suggested a very good technique. He suggested that different types of buttons should be stitched on the matching dresses. We just need many types of buttons. ----- Original Message ----- From: "ss sarfudeen" <sssarfud...@gmail.com>