Guys,
You both are certainly wasting time. I'm reading through each and every email
on this thread and making my notes.

In fact, I am planning to get in touch with authorities in Karnataka and Andhra
Pradesh to see if we can change the scenario here.

Also, Karthik, it's sad that we couldn't follow-up with IIIT before you move to
the United States.

Srikanth, let's talk sometime.

Regards,
Srinivasu Chakravarthula | PayPal | @VasuTweets