Attention: Non-Delivery Report

This report is generated by the email server at:

       ivytech.edu

The message with subject:

       "RE: [ActiveDir] Programmatic auditing of AD changes similar to what
Quest/NetPro use"

and attached to this report was not delivered to
the following recipients:

Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reason:  554 5.5.2 No valid recipients (554)

--- Begin Message ---
Small correction - Alain, not Adam.  Unless, however, there is another WMI
Guru out there with the surname Lissoir that I'm not aware of.  Anything is
possible, I suspect.

;o)

Rick