Attention: Non-Delivery Report

This report is generated by the email server at:

       ivytech.edu

The message with subject:

       "RE: Confidential Attributes (was RE: [ActiveDir] Who was asking for a
list of SP1 changes? I think it was this DL......)"

and attached to this report was not delivered to
the following recipients:

Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reason:  554 5.5.2 No valid recipients (554)
--------------

--- Begin Message ---
Yes, exactly as joe wrote, this was a terminology thing.

In my language, the base schema includes all the classes and attributes that
ship with the OS, and in ~Eric's language, the base schema includes only those
that are specifically marked as Category 1 (to have several protections). And
well, he represents the guys who own Windows and AD, so I guess they get to
define the terminology...

Both me and ~Eric agree that you cannot set a Category 1 attribute as
confidential, but you can set Category 2 attribute as confidential.

Yours, Sakari

PS. Then it's another story why an attribute such as the cost of a site link is
not marked to be Category 1 (the base schema) and therefore doesn't have the
protection of base schema attributes.