I created a new campaign and ad group with the same settings, and I
cannot reproduce the problem, it seems it happens only on the account
I'm working. So, I don't know what's going on here with this error (I
already tried setting the keywordMaxCpc only too).

The SOAP request id is:

  <requestId soapenv:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/
next" soapenv:mustUnderstand="0" xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/
adwords/v13">8f8cbc99cce943a0fb23b68dddc57f5a</requestId>

Regards,

Xavier