Jeff,

We also saw this error yesterday for the first time in over a year.

Before this was caused by a data issue on Google servers (support
#246301284):
"The corrupt ad groups were due to a problem on our end; they were
basically incomplete ad groups, incorrectly created due to a bug which
should be fixed by now, so you shouldn't be getting any more of them.
However, if you come across any more, just let us know at this email
address, and we'll take care of them. Sergio"

Would you mind checking the status of these two group ids to see if
they are valid?
1166091575
1172279705

Thanks,