Hi, setting only keywordMaxCpc works fine, but it sets the search max
cpc, not the content one, and what I want to do is to set the content
max cpc.

The request id that succeeded is:

<requestId soapenv:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next";
soapenv:mustUnderstand="0" xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/
adwords/v13">9032913efa519ed6dad9962c5623508f</requestId>

The strange thing here is that using another account, I setup a new
campaign with a new adgroup, and I copied the same keywords from the
adgroup that failed, and also copied the same settings (search off and
content on, and other things not related), and for this new campaign,
the setKeywordContentMaxCpc() works fine.

Regards,

Xavier