Hello Xavier,

 The request you just referenced shows the same behavior as the
previous request, in that you're trying to set keywordContentMaxCpc on
an ad group that has search disabled. Could you please try just
setting keywordMaxCpc for that type of ad group, and if it fails,
provide a requestId illustrating the problem?

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, AdWords API Team