Ken and Kurt I agree completely and this is a hot button for me, or at least
the poor wifi part.  I’ve been coaching my guys on “confidence” and “owing” the
conversation with the idea that most customers will be more likely to accept an
installers install plan if they own the conversation and have confidence in
what they are explaining to the customer.   The “Umm” and “like’ words have no
place in situations where you're trying to convince someone that a hole your
house here will make the service work much better.   This is proving to be
working better as of late for us, and were seeing and hearing less about poor
wifi and more about your guys know their shit….

     Ryan Hill
   Operations Manager
     Amplex Internet
  (419)837-5015 Ext 1047