and if they DON'T do the additional steps you asked for, they just don't get
paid the bonus?

what percentage go the extra mile for the bonus?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: SmarterBroadband
  To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
  Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:15 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Paying employees per install/service call

  We do this.  Hourly rate is higher ($10 would not meet minimum wage in
California…) and we pay a $35 bonus for each install if it meets our criterial.
 Installer has to take pictures of the installation location, the view the
radio sees, radio Asset Tag, wire run, wall penetration and POE location.
Record signal levels (and SNR etc.) which must be within spec.   All necessary
customer paperwork signed.   All installer paperwork fully completed.  Anything
not do, no bonus.   We pay the bonus the following week.

  Adam