OK good info.   We had had them quote for the Military Armored cable, but
the shipping was going to be $590..  When I asked why they told us it is
very heavy.

From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2018 12:21 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fiber up the tower

Item 29606, Customized 4 Fibers Indoor/Outdoor Single Mode Pre-Terminated
Assembly, 2.0mm Breakout Cable.   You can select a custom length.  It's not
a super heavy cable fiber, so I don't think suspension would be a problem,
but it also didn't feel flimsy like the UBNT "tough fiber".  We've run them
vertically on 100'+ grain legs without a problem.  I put pulling eyes on
both ends just to help with installation, helps protect the ends as you
unspool.