N000082L140A    SM 50m
N000082L141A    SM 80m
N000082L142A    SM 100m

On 12/20/2018 2:30 PM, SmarterBroadband wrote:

OK good info. We had had them quote for the Military Armored cable, but the shipping was going to be $590.. When I asked why they told us it is very heavy.

*From:*AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Nate Burke
*Sent:* Thursday, December 20, 2018 12:21 PM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Fiber up the tower

Item 29606, Customized 4 Fibers Indoor/Outdoor Single Mode Pre-Terminated Assembly, 2.0mm Breakout Cable. You can select a custom length. It's not a super heavy cable fiber, so I don't think suspension would be a problem, but it also didn't feel flimsy like the UBNT "tough fiber". We've run them vertically on 100'+ grain legs without a problem. I put pulling eyes on both ends just to help with installation, helps protect the ends as you unspool.