You don’t see a major issue losing 60 miles when it’s cold out?

Yes. Gas changes - but because I put a trailer on or minorly with temperature
change.

Batteries change majorly just with use.

That’s my point - I have a 1/4 tank and go up to a tower - I’ll still have a
1/4 tank.

Tesla with 50 miles go up to tower with heat running and I’m stranded.

Consider also that a cop car running on gas can turn around in 3 minutes from a
refuel vs 20-70 for a super charge.