Drag increased with the cube of velocity.

From: Mathew Howard
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019 11:09 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cybertruck

Yeah... driving 100+ MPH burns lots and lots of gas...

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 10:05 AM Robert Andrews <i...@avantwireless.com> wrote:

  High speed chases aren't at 70.   We drove my denali when it was brand
  new out on the backside of 50 across Nevada with no speed limits.   MPH
  at 70 was about 15.   At 100...   8 MPG   at 125 with the rev limiter
  kicking in it was 4 MPG...  Actual data collected on the trip and we
  stopped at every darn gas station we could find...   But we had a hell
  of a fun trip...

https://electrek.co/2019/09/25/tesla-police-cruiser-runs-out-battery-chase-user-error/

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/03/us/tesla-police-car-chase.html