Leaf too.  I almost never hit the actual brake pedal.  That with adaptive
cruise control I don’t even hit the throttle that much either.

From: Darin Steffl
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019 1:42 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cybertruck

Mathew,

A recent update just enabled it on all Model 3's and Raven version of the S and
X. It's called holding mode and will use regen all the way to 0, then put the
brake hold on until you accelerate again. It's friggin sweet and truly allows
me to barely use the brake pedal at all anymore.

https://tesletter.com/whats-in-tesla-software-update-2019-36-1/