From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 11:53 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT fired a guy

You're not leaving him stranded in the desert, just telling him what time the
ride is.  My only question would be whether you are required to pay him for the
time he's just sitting there.  His time isn't really his own at that point.

As an optics thing it won't play well.   Might have been better to wait until
the end of the work day.