From: "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 10:01:44 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Buying and selling ISP’s

Whatever 5x your earnings are. Not sales or revenue or gross profit but bottom
line earnings on your income statement/ pl. Your taxable income.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 22, 2020, at 8:16 AM, Mike Hammett <af...@ics-il.net> wrote:

What does the revenue multiplier end up being, though?

5x EBIDTA / revenue gets you what, in purchases that have been made?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange