I have thought the same thing..  You could even consider the Dems from Tx as an anti-vax attack squad...

But Kids...

On 7/23/21 10:55 AM, Forrest Christian (List Account) wrote:
I've wondered if it might be a good thing for the liberal side to start saying "take the vaccine or not, we don't care - in fact we would prefer that you don't so there are less of you to vote next go around".