Because the higher/longer the reproduction virus load the more likely the creation of a worse variant.   It's NOT about YOU.  IF you don't want to take the vaccine, then you can stay home.   Not those that are forming the barrier to transmission.

On 7/23/21 2:03 PM, Dennis Burgess wrote:

Why does someone who has made an informed choice not to get vaxxed by a NON-FDA approved drug have not sit out in timeout?  This is a free society, if you are so scared, you stay home. I will take my chances.

*LTI-Full_175px*

*Dennis Burgess*

*
*Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”

*Link Technologies, Inc*-- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services

*Office*: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net <http://www.linktechs.net/>

Create Wireless Coverage’s with www.towercoverage.com <www.towercoverage.com>

Need MikroTik Cloud Management: https://cloud.linktechs.net <https://cloud.linktechs.net>

*From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> *On Behalf Of * Jan-GAMs
*Sent:* Friday, July 23, 2021 3:32 PM
*To:* af@af.afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT somewhat political

There is no having a sane discussion on this topic.  This is more like a whining child having an open temper-tantrum in public.  Un-vaxxed persons are a health hazard and attempting to explain this to a child is a bit difficult.  Those who don't have a vaccine should not be allowed in public.  Every time a non-vaxxed person gets sick with Covid there is the potential for a new variant even worse than the Delta variant.  Un-vaxxed persons should be quarrantined as they are a health-hazard to everyone around them and to the public at large.