This is a situation where a resident had toget the repair done and already
paid the bill.
I'd  have negotiated with the plumber, maybe had luck, maybe not.
I could argue about the lack of paint, but then the consumer gets screwed.
Its 2800 and a water bill. Dont know how bad that will be but it filled a
ditch apparently.
Could have been worse because the resident could have had them come on
Thanksgiving instead of friday.