Drop Plow Nation is one FB group where this stuff is discussed.

From: Steve Jones
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2022 11:46 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] HDD per foot cost

If youre getting drilled in Florida, right nows the time to get it done.
Everybody is migrating south for the winter. Depends on the duct size, depth,
etc. Florida and Texas are full of drill operators, some arent high on meth
during the workday. Youll get prices from 5-50 a foot back. The big issue I see
is guys dont show up to quote, and when they do they dont show up to work. The
florida market is saturated with big companies offering low rates, so if youre
out and see a drill crew that looks professional working, you could likely peel
them for a short job like that at a good rate.

Ive not yet done very sandy jobs or id consider a winter vacation, but I like
my illinois soil and the rates the solar guys are paying There are some
facebook groups for drillers and jobs to connect, just make sure to view
profiles and look in the background of pics for meth pipes