The Juniper MX are routers.  Spectrum uses one here and it does the entire
area of something like 100k+ people.

I don't know the model, but Spectrum again uses a Juniper switch between
the MX router and Adva at customer sites.  It's a big fat switch.

They seem pretty good from a customer point of view.  I don't know what's
involved in buying and operating them.