From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of fiber...@mail.com
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2024 7:04 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] optical TX power levels

On Friday, January 26, 2024 Chuck McCown wrote:
> Could he bond dwm multiples at lower rates?
  Yes. Needs a muxponder or do a breakout at both ends to do it
transparently. Just bonding the links is obviously also an option.

On Tuesday, January 23, 2024 Zach Underwood wrote:
> My sample size is small due to the optices costing $4k each
  My suggestion is that you immediately change suppliers at prices like
that.

  FYI, I never got the original post to the list. Is the list somehow
broken? It's been awfully quiet lately in either case.

- Jared