From: dmmoff...@gmail.com <dmmoff...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2024 2:11 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group' <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: RE: [AFMUG] optical TX power levels

Personally, I'd have no objection to LACP on 4x25G links if that's what gets
the job done.   I think you should be able to configure the Arista that way
and it'll just show up as 4 sub-interfaces like et1/1, et1/2, et1/3, et1/4.

With reflectance -20 I'd still go stab all the connectors with a 1-click
cleaner before I look for any issue more complicated than that.
Combo pack on Amazon for $18.99 has both ferrule sizes: https://t.ly/bHMfU
They're one-click, but they're so cheap don't be afraid to double-tap or
triple-tap just to be sure you got it.

At -20 reflectance there's junk on the ferrule.  You'd get an improvement
just from licking it.  Hard to get your tongue inside the female port
though.

-Adam