you can bond 4x25g dwdm optics, but you would need amps and filters and eveything it would probably come out to more than a couple openzr400G optics. Most are good to 120k bare fiber. If you don't have 400g ports you can always use a 4x100 muxponder.

4k for 100g 80k optics isn't a bad price unless your buying 100s of them.