I know a TFTP config download kind of thing was talked about before. But it would be nice if we could manually apply a config template file directly through the SM GUI, so I can have the guys get new or recovered radios set up without having to mess with too many things (AP, TFTP server, etc), just upload file.. apply, reboot, whatever.

On 9/18/2014 10:00 AM, Aaron Schneider via Af wrote:
Hi Bill -

1) coming in 13.2
2) coming in 13.2, NAT table size is configurable from 1024 - 8192 entries,
there is a configuration OID,  and will be a current table size oid
3) possibly coming in 13.3, can't promise that yet
4) coming in 13.3, planning to have something at WISPAPALOOZA to demo, more
than just a config file.  I sent some information about this awhile back.
5) we are working on an external frame calc tool but not sure of the timeline of that.
Will make sure to add this idea to that list (point to an AP to use as a "starting
point").

I'll send more details on #4 soon and we will be publishing the config file
format.

Regards,

-Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-bounces+aaron.schneider=cambiumnetworks....@afmug.com] On
Behalf Of Bill Prince via Af
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 6:31 PM
To: Motorola III
Subject: [AFMUG] Dear Cambium

Please let us know if:

  1. The femtocell fix is in the pipe (or not)  2. There will be a trap on NAT
table full, or at least an OID that
     shows the number of entries in the NAT table  3. As an alternative to #2,
perhaps a way to limit the number of MAC
     addresses allowed behind an SM
  4. A text-based configuration file
  5. A "do this timing" that lets us just set an AP to match some other
     AP as closely as possible by specifying the appropriate frame
     dimensions (or maybe just the other APs IP address (now that would
     be cool)

TNX

--
bp