Hi George -

I know this was a long time ago (and has been an even longer time coming), but
attached is what I sent after AF2014.

What we have now is the file format, it will be JSON based and there will be a
published spec.  It will also work with DHCP Option 66.  For Zero Touch Config
type of operation, we are leveraging the ICC feature in that once a radio is on
13.3, if a radio registers via ICC, it will turn on DHCP and request Option 66.
 That option can be populated with a URL to the config file (HTTP or TFTP) that
will be retrieved and applied and if a reboot is required, the reboot will be
applied.  Once the SM comes back if it had to reboot, it will be on the new
configuration.

You will also be able to backup/restore the file via the webpage and SNMP and
read it and edit it.

Again, this is coming in 13.3 release and we'll be discussing some things at
WISPAPALOOZA related to this.  Obviously an SM needs to be on 13.3 to support
this, so the fully promise of Zero Touch Config won't be there until SMs are
shipping with 13.3 on them.

That is the update we have to give you at this point.

Regards,
-Aaron