We've had good results with introducing new speed tiers, but asking customers to sign new contracts for a free upgrade.

For example, if you have a 5M/1M plan and you introduce a a new 7M/1M for the same price, or 10M/2M (double the speed!) for just $5 more, you will get a lot of "upgraders" as well as a lot of goodwill and better retention from those who stay at the same price but get more speed.

Where you have the market more "locked up" you may not be as concerned with the retention as we are.

Randy