Well, I would not say non-competitve but close when the local cable provider isnt the greatest at customer service and they are marketing them selves out of sales because word of mouth moves very fast even though the metro is only 60k and the county as whole is 90k population. The Cable provider says 50mbs but you may only get 3Mbs or at best 12mbs depending on where you are. Also, Fiber is not growing from trees like other places so we have to set our prices to keep head above water on overhead. So, for us it just basically boils down to who is going to offer the best customer service and so far we are winning steady and slow.