We're in a JAB area as well. Haven't done a single price increase since we
started in 2006, only increased speeds. Our pricing is pretty close to
JAB's, but we don't have any of their hidden fees and equipment rental fee
garbage. Whatever we're doing seems to work, we get floods of their
customers coming our way.