From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Paul McCall via Af
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 3:00 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] How frequently have you had a price increase?

We are thinking of raising our prices on our residential  basic plan.  Some of
our customers have been on the same priced plan for 7 years (or more).  Around
$ 45 / month for "up to 5Mbit/1Mbit".  Probably 25% of those customers, we are
the only "good" source for Internet.  The rest have varying levels of DSL or
cable options.

Thinking of bumping those customers to $ 49.  Maybe a little more, haven't
decided.

How do you handle price changes and/or on your customers on "rolling contracts"
?

Paul

Paul McCall, Pres.
PDMNet / Florida Broadband