You should all indicate whether your state is participating with their own system, or if you're all on the substitute federal system.

Lots of moving parts in health care.

bp

On 10/8/2014 9:16 AM, Sterling Jacobson via Af wrote:
After I sold last year I did Cobra until 2014, then used Obamacare to get
pretty much the same exact policy for about 10 percent less.

But that was on a family policy, not a group policy anymore.

Sounds like group policy has gone way up.

One more reason not to hire employees anymore, lol!

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Tushar Patel via Af
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 9:45 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ObamaCare

Ours went up, 19%.

Tushar

On Oct 8, 2014, at 10:42 AM, Travis Johnson via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:

Hi...

I'm not sure exactly how this ObamaCare thing was supposed to "save everyone money" and
provider "better health care". We just received our group health insurance premium notice
for the upcoming year, and our rates will go up by 10% starting 2015.

On top of that, everyone is now paying a 3% ObamaCare tax on their personal
income taxes. This doesn't really seem like much of a savings to me... :(

Travis