is the 3% on income tax for this years income or next years income, and is
it part of the current standard withholding?

As bad as this is, and as bad as it is going to get, it needed to happen.
Not because it was a good idea, but because it was inevitable. It needed to
make its way through and fail otherwise it would delay other action every
four years. Its like the knife in your leg, youre eventually going to have
to pull it out, otherwise its going to continue stoping you from doing
anything, theres a real risk you will bleed out, theres also a chanche it
can heal, but it never will heal while its in there.

I wish the douchebag republican side would have at least helped guide it
into something less damaging instead of laying on the floor throwing a
temper tantrum like a 2 year old child. With them having refused to have
anything to do with it and throwing wrenches every step of the way it only
guarantees that when this revision failed there will be an affordable care
act 2.0 pushed through by the left again, excuse being the aforementioned
sissyfits. Hopefully the right will not kill more Americans that time
around too.

there are going to be alot of older folks whos health wont have time to
recover from the implications of no affordable healthcare, and that really
sucks, but im banking on being able to get my kids through this disaster
alive and them seeing a functional healthcare system of some sort.

The middle aged are going to totally drain the system, their pockets are
going to be empty on the premiums, so they wont seek healthcare because of
the deductibles, there are going to be long term costs associated with
that, but I think the left is confident a good number of them will die too.
(tin foil hat on) there is a real possibility that there is a reason the
illegal immigrans are being dispersed throughout the country so abruptly
and the whole ebola thing isnt being taken seriously. A pandemic resulting
in mass deaths eliminates a good share of the associated cost of
maintaining a population. Ebola and Magic Johnson have proven without a
doubt that the right amount of dollars can keep anybody healthy, so really
the population loss isnt going to be the ones that matter. (tin foil hat
off)

--
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you