The 110 PTP unit has sync on board...disabled...expect that's to keep us from
buying that unit and swapping the radios for a connectorized unit without sync.
 :-)

I expect that, like the connectorized radio without sync, that you can take
sync from a different source, like a CMM4.

Jeff Broadwick
ConVergence Technologies, Inc.
312-205-2519 Office
574-220-7826 Cell