Maybe ServerPlus does that.

Ken Hohhof via Af wrote:
Is there a service out there?  For stuff that's clearly not our problem?

I'm trying to take a firmer stance about not spending an hour on the phone walking someone through fixing their computer or router, because they are too lazy to Google it or use the manufacturer's website, or haven't a clue when it comes to computers.

I give them the number for a computer shop, but often they say I can't pay $100 to have someone fix my computer or router or printer or smart TV. My business is at the size where I'm not big enough to make computer repair a profit center, but if I keep doing this stuff for free, I'm going to have to hire someone to do it, and that's not a cost I can absorb.

Is there a place maybe with call centers in India that will do this for less? I know the telcos offer this service for a monthly fee, and I assume they are outsourcing it. Note that I'm not talking about phone support for Internet problems.

Oh, and kudos to Apple for fixing the NTP vulnerability without asking permission. I can't believe the media is portraying this in a negative light. I'm tired of people who don't keep their computers and routers and other devices updated. Do people drive their cars until the engine freezes up because they are too lazy or cheap or clueless to get the oil changed? I suppose some do. Maybe we need the government to come do all these things for us.