  From: Nate Burke via Af
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 2:50 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] cheap computer phone support

  Are they threatening to leave if you don't help them?  If not, can you
  just say 'sorry, not our problem' and leave it at that?  You've told
  them how to fix the problem, 'call the local computer guy'  If they're
  not willing to do that, then its equivalent of doing a cross country
  road trip on a spare tire.  When they wreck, is it the interstates fault?

  Although having said that, I was at the tire shop last week, and there
  was a guy there with 300k miles on his tires, they were all bald, but
  one was showing the strength members.  He was only willing to spend $50,
  and wanted only that 1 tire replaced.  They didn't have a tire that
  cheap (I think his total had come to $65), and he ended up leaving.  I
  guess it makes sense to some people