Serverplus charges you per customer...more if you want them to do sales.  I
highly doubt they would help a customer move their taskbar back to the
bottom from the right side of their screen.  pccare or whatever would, but
it costs the customer like ten bucks a month for a 'just in case' service.
We just determine that it is not our problem and refer them to the
manufacturer or offer a $44.95 service call to come out and help them.
When we ask for the scheduling they usually say they'll just figure it out.