Christopher,

Thought about using one of my raspberry pis, but we have a 6 week
deadline and these kids need to know what they did.  I think they can
learn and explain a simple circuit in 6 weeks.  Learn programming and
linux in 6 weeks could be a bit more than they can handle.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

Please Donate at
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12FL?team_id=1030009&pg=team&fr_id=37555
------

CT> Maybe use an Arduino? Cost would be about $29 for a name
CT> brand one. Takes a little more programming but is reusable and
CT> your circuit engineering would be minimal.

CT> --
CT> Christopher Tyler
CT> MTCRE/MTCNA/MTCTCE/MTCWE
CT> Total Highspeed Internet Services