As I recall each relay would close the return for the next coil. A fourth
relay would open the return for the whole circuit if they werent pressed in
the right order, the switches were all energized on one side of the
contact. It was my show and tell in fourth grade. I remember a spanking
involved in sourcing the relays though.

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Mark - Myakka Technologies <m...@mailmt.com>
wrote:

> Doesn't have to be electronic, what are your thoughts?
>

> --
> Best regards,
>  Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com
>
> Myakka Technologies, Inc.
> www.MyakkaTech.com
>
> Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
> http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL
>
> Please Donate at
> http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12FL?team_id=1030009&pg=team&fr_id=37555
> ------
>
> Friday, January 9, 2015, 10:36:07 AM, you wrote:
>
> TOG> Does it have to be electronic, you could do some creative
> TOG> relay wiring to achieve the intended result other than the timer
>
> TOG> On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Mark - Myakka Technologies <
> m...@mailmt.com> wrote:
> TOG> Christopher,
>
> TOG> Thought about using one of my raspberry pis, but we have a 6 week
> TOG> deadline and these kids need to know what they did.ᅵ I think they
> can
> TOG> learn and explain a simple circuit in 6 weeks.ᅵ Learn programming
> and
> TOG> linux in 6 weeks could be a bit more than they can handle.
>
> TOG> --
> TOG> Best regards,
> TOG> ᅵMarkᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ mailto:
> m...@mailmt.com
>
> TOG> Myakka Technologies, Inc.
> TOG> www.MyakkaTech.com
>
> TOG> Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
> TOG> http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL
>
> TOG> Please Donate at
> TOG>
> http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12FL?team_id=1030009
> TOG> pg=team fr_id=37555
> TOG> ------
>
> TOG> Friday, January 9, 2015, 10:06:39 AM, you wrote:
>
> CT>> Maybe use an Arduino? Cost would be about $29 for a name
> CT>> brand one. Takes a little more programming but is reusable and
> CT>> your circuit engineering would be minimal.
>
> CT>> --
> CT>> Christopher Tyler
> CT>> MTCRE/MTCNA/MTCTCE/MTCWE
> CT>> Total Highspeed Internet Services
> CT>> 417.851.1107

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you
can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not
use a hammer. -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925