Doesn't have to be electronic, what are your thoughts?

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

Please Donate at
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12FL?team_id=1030009&pg=team&fr_id=37555
------

mailto:m...@mailmt.com

TOG> Myakka Technologies, Inc.
TOG> www.MyakkaTech.com

TOG> Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
TOG> http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

TOG> Please Donate at
TOG> http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12FL?team_id=1030009
TOG> pg=team fr_id=37555
TOG> ------

TOG> Friday, January 9, 2015, 10:06:39 AM, you wrote:

CT>> Maybe use an Arduino? Cost would be about $29 for a name
CT>> brand one. Takes a little more programming but is reusable and
CT>> your circuit engineering would be minimal.

CT>> --
CT>> Christopher Tyler
CT>> MTCRE/MTCNA/MTCTCE/MTCWE
CT>> Total Highspeed Internet Services