http://www.netmarketshare.com/browser-market-share.aspx?qprid=2&qpcustomd=0

According to that everyone still uses Internet Explorer. I promise I'm as shocked as you are.

Everyone uses Chrome nowadays.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Jeremy <jeremysmi...@gmail.com <mailto:jeremysmi...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Example:  Powercode mostly loads and then seems to hang for quite
    awhile on Firefox, but loads fast on Chrome.

    On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Jeremy <jeremysmi...@gmail.com