I used to use Chrome.  A few versions back they made it so that you cannot
save passwords for SSL exceptions, and cannot add permanent exceptions.  We
use SSL on all of our APs, and according to chrome our Billing server cert
is incorrect, even though we have triple checked the install and no other
browsers flag it as insecure.  This leaves us tapping away super long and
complicated passwords (what else would we use??) out in the field in
Chrome, or we use Firefox and deal with a bit of lag in Powercode.  I find
that the small amount of lag is far better than constantly trying to tap
out passwords on a tablet. Ok, not trying to derail this too far OT.  Have
those of you who are experiencing the lag with EPMP tried another browser?