Good reason to shave your head I guess.

From: That One Guy
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 10:49 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Random drug Testing for employee/Installer ?

Alot of companies have a second chance policy with drug treatment requirements.
Many of the 2nd chances have strings though, like you have a ceiling for
progress in the company, but better than termination at times. If its a company
with insurance that covers treatment, its a better solution in the long run.

A fella I know last week had a coworker call in sick and he ran his truck for
him, found multiple burnt spoons and syringes in the vehicle, at that point its
a lost cause

Hair testing is pretty slick, I learned about it when I want to apply for the
railroad. I had taken an unprescribed painkiller for a tooth ache 4 months
prior. They only tested for 3 months. I asked the tech lady and she said the
accuracy is pretty tight so at 4 month it was ok, she said luckily they didnt
test for 4 months or I would have had to rescind my application. Thats not an
excuse for me taking dope that wasnt mine btw, just referencing it to point out
that hair testing is solid stuff