Irrespective or rights or laws or opinions, if property was damaged, the owner
deserves to be made whole  if  it was without his permission and knowledge.

From: John Woodfield
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 11:19 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Angry landlord over Roof mount antenna

Many landlords with that attitude end up criminally charged. There is such a
thing as tenant rights and due process.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2015, at 1:15 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:

  It sounds right to me.  He owns the land and property.  Owner is king of his
castle.

  Josh Luthman
  Office: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343

  On Mar 17, 2015 1:13 PM, "John Woodfield" <john.woodfi...@jwcn.biz> wrote:

    I'm calling BS on this.

    Sent from my iPhone

    > On Mar 17, 2015, at 12:43 PM, Travis Johnson <t...@ida.net> wrote:
    >
    > You still have to work it out with the actual owner, regardless of what
the tenant told you or even signed.