Don’t give Mike any of the dolls, you don’t want to know where he would stick
an SFP.

From: Ben Moore
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 7:42 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] splain the AC ubnt line

Maybe I can get Mike Hammett to hand out these instead of SFP's?

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 6:41 PM, Ben Moore <ben.mo...@ubnt.com> wrote:

  I like that idea!!!  Anyone want to make some up?  Maybe we will hand them
out at the next show ;)

  On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 6:40 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:

    Ben, you should send out miniature voodoo dolls of yourself with miniature
pitchforks, to satisfy the people with pitchfork urges.

    Again no stock?  Stab, stab, stab.  OK, feel better now.  Maybe tomorrow.