Von: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] Im Auftrag von Josh Reynolds
Gesendet: Sonntag, 19. April 2015 08:54
An: af@afmug.com
Betreff: Re: [AFMUG] Very interesting post..

You're not.

Explain to me how single player GPS sync helps in a mixed environment of
various vendors when your equipment is in the beamwidth many other competitors
and your radios suck in the presence of adjacent channel noise? It doesn't. It
doesn't at all. Notch filters would help those radios in that scenario, but
it's not really practical unless you just like to climb towers for kicks.

Josh Reynolds
CIO, SPITwSPOTS
www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>